Does your dog suffer with motion sickness? Then get out to the kitchen, preheat the oven and bake this tried and tested recipe which includes ginger. Not only is ginger known to be very effective at combating motion sickness in humans but it's great for dogs too.
You will need:
A mixing bowl, fork, tsp, tbsp, rolling pin, foil and two baking trays.
85g of peanut butter, 170g self raising flour, 4 tbsps of hot water and 2 tsps of ginger.
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6, 200°c.
2. Line both baking trays with foil.
3. Place the peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Add 4 tbsps of hot water and mix.
4. Add the self raising flour and 2 tsps of ginger.
5. Now add a splash of water and mix into a dough.
6. Roll out onto a floured surface, a 1/4 inch thick, cut out carefully with your chosen biscuit cutter. We chose gingerbread men cutters.
7. Place on baking trays and bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Leave to cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Daisy gave this a big paws up